Rabu, 05 Agustus 2009

fact about me


-im in love with michael jackson since he die
-i love good charlotte since i was 10
-i'm not a rich daddy girl
-i have a problem with my head
-i think too much about stupid thing and cry about stupid thing
-i'm very sensitive about life changing thingy and love
-i cry at night on my bed over what happen today
-i hate to hate people
-i hate to be hated]
-i hate paris hilton
-i think math have nothing to do with life or love
-i think math is VERY not important
-i love history, culture,biology,politic,and language!
-i love to learn about psephologist stuff
-i love to know what reason that make people laugh and cry
-i love listening to mean full song
-love to read great quotes
-i hate liar
-i hate people who close to me but they dont treat me right
-i hate talking about finical thingy
-i dont talk money
-i love fashion but i hate wearing it(weird huh?)
-i love magazine
-i love hollywood
-i want to be a writer or a song writer
-i love my mom more than anything!
-i'm addicted to twitter
-and i hate my lil bro!

ttys xoxoxoxo
lala

0 komentar: