Jumat, 21 Agustus 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

hey there....
here i want you to meet some of my friends

Nabila
she's my best friend since i was 10
a very nice girl,happy,cute and funny girl
i think she's pretty adorable in unique kind of way
smart girl and fun to be around with

Alisya
she's my best friend too...
a very2 silly girl she's a lot like me
she dont mind do stupid stuff with me...
a lot of people think that we are siblings but we're not
she have a very curly hair...
she love music i think,and she's alex poser
she's a silly girl,funny,fun,weird and ignorant girl

Fira
she's a very cool girl
a very tomboi girl,emo look alike,smart and creative girl
she's a cool girl in the school i think she a very "gaul"person i think
most of all she's smart at math she love click five,metro station and other band
she also love music and she's good at posing for picture hehe...

Pamela
my dear new friend..
she funny,nice,sensitive,smart,chear up person
she always there when i sad i call her and all the sudden everything just feels good
she know what she want and try hrd to get what she want,after that she always get what she want.she have a big body though but size dont mater.haha

Rida
funny girl
silly girl she always make me lough
she's good at making jokes
she love acting weirdly and make joke out of it
she just funny

Vanya
she my gossip girl thingy
she know everything about what happen around school
she know boys stuff,she also love magazine and hollywood
she have a cute incessant face
i love to talk about boys with her cause she know a lot about boys

Nisa
nice girl
michael jackson fan like me
love anime
i can chat about everything with her any kind of topic
she's just like my partner in crime

alya,chintia,putti,raisya,fitri and other
they are a great person and nice person...ttys

0 komentar: