Rabu, 05 Agustus 2009

a very weird conversation!

P:hey shila!
me:hey....what's up?
P:nothing i just want to say something to you...
me:what?
P:I HATE YOU
me:uhoo....em....why?
P:cause you still my bff,you act like a weird-o,you like the boy i also like,you're a smart girl and i dont like you playing with my friends!
me:well....?first of all i dont still your bff,second, this is me and if you dont like me i dont really care and if i like the boy you like wtf?and third i'm a smart girl and you're an idiot and if you dont like me playing with your friends...?i got nothing to say about that!
P:ergh what an idot!
me:ok....what do you want me to do then?
P:go away,stay away from the boy i like and stay away from my bff and friends!
me:i cant do that!
P:well you must....if you dont do that i will still hate you!
me:so?like i care!there's a people out there who hate me too you know!and there's also a people who hate you!so we're tie!
P:argh what ever!i want you to die!
me:good then kill me now i will say the word of sha'hadat and i will go to heaven!and you the one who going to hell!
P:argh!what do you want from me?
me:nothing....
P:so?
me:nothing i said!
P:why do you must be like this?
me:idk....
P:i'm out!
me:bye....
P:you are the shit!
me:well ok...i take that...btw...you got some shit on your face(tai lalat)
P:what ever!
ps...its kinda true but made that up just something to blog about!

0 komentar: